Guilde Eternia Index du Forum Guilde Eternia
Forum de la guilde Eternia (Archimonde)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Traditional design

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Eternia Index du Forum -> Guilde Eternia -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DMT
Membre

Point(s): 475
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 09/07/2018 08:45:21    Sujet du message: Traditional design Répondre en citant

LONDON, June 6 (Xinhua) -- With just 24 hours before the curtain rises on the first ever stage production of a Harry Potter story, creator JK Rowling has reacted angrily to a storm blown up on social media.

Audiences at the first preview Tuesday at the Palace Theatre in London's West End will be the first to see Potter's fellow wizard Hermione Granger played by a black actress.

In the eight Harry Potter films, screened to packed movie theaters across the world, the part was always played by British white actress Emma Watson.

In the eagerly awaited new play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, the part is played by award-winning black actress Noma Dumezweni, winner of one of Britain's top theater awards, the Olivier.

The casting of a black actress to play Hermione Granger has sparked a frenzy on social media sites, with people divided on whether the role should have followed the films and gone to a white actress.

Rowling has joined the frenzied outpouring of views, defending the decision to cast Dumezweni in the play.

The stage production has broken all West End records by selling 175,000 tickets in just 24 hours, and is already being hailed as the theatrical event of the year.

Rowling branded critics of the decision as a "bunch of racists", telling the Observer newspaper: "With my experience of social media, I thought that idiots were going to idiot (sic). But what can you say? That's the way the world is. Noma was chosen because she was the best actress for the job."

The author added: "I had a bunch of racists telling me that because Hermione 'turned white' -- that is, lost colour from her face after a shock -- that she must be a white woman, which I have a great deal of difficulty with. But I decided not to get too agitated about it and simply state quite firmly that Hermione can be a black woman with my absolute blessing and enthusiasm."

Rowling insists there is no reason why Hermione should be white as her books don't explicitly mention her race or skin colour, and she is often portrayed as black in fan art.

Director John Tiffany, who cast Dumezweni, said he was surprised by the opinions expressed on social media.

Tiffany said: "What shocked me was the way people couldn't visualise a non-white person as the hero of a story. It's therefore brilliant that this has happened."

After its previews, the two-part production opens at the Palace Theatre in London's West End at the end of July. Audiences for previews have been asked to arrive an hour early so they can have their bags searched before entering the auditorium.

Secrecy surrounds the storyline but it is expected to pick up where the final book left off. Harry Potter is now an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, married with three school-age children.

The play focuses on Harry's youngest son, Albus, who "must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted".

Rowling has contributed to the play, but has not written the script, though in her Observer interview she said Harry Potter had never left her.

"Just because I've stopped on the page doesn't mean my imagination stopped. It's like running a very long race. You can't just stop dead at the finishing line. I had some material and some ideas and themes," adding that she, Tiffany and playwright Jack Thorne had "made a story". It has taken the trio two years to complete their project.

Your house says a lot about who you are. By decorating the place you live in a certain style Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Metal Toe Doradas Foil Baratas , you are reflecting your personal taste, your personality, your hobbies, and how you feel when you are spending time at home. There are many different styles when it comes to interior design Mujer Adidas Originals Superstar Lotus Print Blancas Flower Baratas , and you should try to choose the one that better suits your personality. In this article we will give you a few hints on traditional design style, so you can decide if it is right for you, or if you should consider other styles.

If you want an elegant, classic house Adidas Originals Superstar 2 Print Negras Blancas Baratas , and you wish to display some antique piece of furniture you inherited from your grandmother, you could probably find the traditional design style appropriate. This style transmits calm and order. A combination of classic colors -such as browns, creams and white ceilings- indicates strength and power. This decoration style evokes timeless family values, tradition and stability. Quality is something priceless for you Mujer Adidas Originals Superstar Supercolor Pack Rojas Baratas , and you are ready to invest some money in professional interior design.

Traditional furniture is typically located against the walls and has a firm appearance. However, you don’t need to spend a fortune in antique furniture collections, since you can always find very good replicas for this style. It is important that all your pieces math if you go for a traditional design style: nothing should seem out of place, so you might get rid of that standing lamp that looks ‘too modern’.

Traditional design style is a formal design Mujer Adidas Originals Superstar Supercolor Pack Rosa Baratas , with curved lines and goes particularly well with ornaments such as floral displays, framed pictures, table lamps with decorative shades, mirrors Adidas Originals Classic Superstar 2 Azules Blancas Baratas , bookcases with old books, oriental rugs, and perhaps a small classic sculpture. Hanging long curtains from the windows is a must. Adding pillows and cushions will soften the look, but make sure you pick fabrics which are neither too textured nor shiny.

Interior design is the art of reflecting style and personality in the decoration of a house Adidas Originals Superstar II Negras Doradas Baratas , a room, an office, or any other place. However, not everyone is able to fulfill all their expectations when it comes to decorating Adidas Originals Classic Superstar 2 Rojas Blancas Baratas , and that is when the services of a professional interior designer may come in handy. If you are willing to give your home a traditional design style, you will find Grayson Gill Interiors the best interior design firm in Atlanta.

Feel free to contact us anytime!

To contact Grayson Gill Interiors, visit out websit.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/07/2018 08:45:21    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Eternia Index du Forum -> Guilde Eternia -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.